Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Vermont. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Vermont. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Vermont – including Burlington, Essex & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Vermont need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Vermont. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Vermont, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Vermont: