Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Barre. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Barre. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Vermont – including Barre & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Barre homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Barre?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Barre. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Barre Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Barre, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Barre? VT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Vermont homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Barre
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves Barre and neighboring communities: