Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bellows Falls Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bellows Falls Village. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Vermont – including Bellows Falls Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bellows Falls Village should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bellows Falls Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bellows Falls Village. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Bellows Falls Village Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bellows Falls Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bellows Falls Village? VT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Vermont homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bellows Falls Village
VT Tree Trimming serves Bellows Falls Village and neighboring communities: