Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bennington. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bennington. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Vermont – including Bennington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bennington need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bennington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bennington. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bennington Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bennington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bennington? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bennington
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves Bennington and communities nearby: