Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Brattleboro. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Brattleboro. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Vermont – including Brattleboro & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Brattleboro homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Brattleboro?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Brattleboro. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Brattleboro Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brattleboro, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brattleboro? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brattleboro
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves Brattleboro and neighboring communities: