Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Burlington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burlington. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Vermont – including Burlington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Burlington homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Burlington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Burlington. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Burlington Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burlington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burlington? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burlington
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves Burlington and the surrounding area: