Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Burlington. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Burlington. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Vermont – including Burlington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Burlington homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Burlington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Burlington. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Burlington Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burlington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burlington? VT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burlington
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves Burlington and communities nearby: