Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Cambridge Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cambridge Village. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Vermont – including Cambridge Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Cambridge Village homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cambridge Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cambridge Village. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Cambridge Village Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cambridge Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cambridge Village? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cambridge Village
VT Tree Trimming serves Cambridge Village and communities nearby: