Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Essex Junction Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Essex Junction Village. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Vermont – including Essex Junction Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Essex Junction Village should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Essex Junction Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Essex Junction Village. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Essex Junction Village Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Essex Junction Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Essex Junction Village? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Essex Junction Village
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves Essex Junction Village and neighboring communities: