Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Island Pond. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Island Pond. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Vermont – including Island Pond & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Island Pond homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Island Pond?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Island Pond. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Island Pond Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Island Pond, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Island Pond? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Island Pond
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves Island Pond and the surrounding area: