Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Johnson Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Johnson Village. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Vermont – including Johnson Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Johnson Village should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Johnson Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Johnson Village. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Johnson Village Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Johnson Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Johnson Village? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Johnson Village
VT Tree Trimming serves Johnson Village and neighboring communities: