Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Ludlow Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ludlow Village. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Vermont – including Ludlow Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Ludlow Village should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ludlow Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ludlow Village. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ludlow Village Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ludlow Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ludlow Village? VT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ludlow Village
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves Ludlow Village and communities nearby: