Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Middlebury. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Middlebury. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Vermont – including Middlebury & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Middlebury homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Middlebury?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Middlebury. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Middlebury Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Middlebury, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Middlebury? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Middlebury
VT Tree Trimming serves Middlebury and the surrounding area: