Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Newbury Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newbury Village. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Vermont – including Newbury Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Newbury Village homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newbury Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Newbury Village. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Newbury Village Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newbury Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newbury Village? VT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newbury Village
VT Tree Trimming serves Newbury Village and the surrounding area: