Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Newfane Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newfane Village. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Vermont – including Newfane Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Newfane Village homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newfane Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newfane Village. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Newfane Village Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newfane Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newfane Village? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Vermont homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newfane Village
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves Newfane Village and neighboring communities: