Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in North Bennington Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Bennington Village. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Vermont – including North Bennington Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services North Bennington Village homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Bennington Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in North Bennington Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The North Bennington Village Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Bennington Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Bennington Village? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Bennington Village
VT Tree Trimming serves North Bennington Village and the surrounding area: