Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Northfield Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Northfield Village. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Vermont – including Northfield Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Northfield Village homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Northfield Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Northfield Village. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Northfield Village Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northfield Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northfield Village? VT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northfield Village
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves Northfield Village and the surrounding area: