Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Old Bennington Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Old Bennington Village. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Vermont – including Old Bennington Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Old Bennington Village should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Old Bennington Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Old Bennington Village. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Old Bennington Village Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Old Bennington Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Old Bennington Village? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Old Bennington Village
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves Old Bennington Village and communities nearby: