Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Poultney Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Poultney Village. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Vermont – including Poultney Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Poultney Village homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Poultney Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Poultney Village. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Poultney Village Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Poultney Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Poultney Village? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Poultney Village
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves Poultney Village and communities nearby: