Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Barre. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Barre. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Vermont – including South Barre & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services South Barre homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Barre?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Barre. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The South Barre Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Barre, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Barre? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Barre
VT Tree Trimming serves South Barre and neighboring communities: