Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Burlington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Burlington. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Vermont – including South Burlington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Burlington should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Burlington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in South Burlington. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The South Burlington Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Burlington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Burlington? VT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Burlington
VT Tree Trimming serves South Burlington and communities nearby: