Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Shaftsbury. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Shaftsbury. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Vermont – including South Shaftsbury & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Shaftsbury need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Shaftsbury?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in South Shaftsbury. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The South Shaftsbury Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Shaftsbury, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Shaftsbury? VT Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Vermont homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Shaftsbury
VT Tree Trimming proudly serves South Shaftsbury and communities nearby: