Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Springfield. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Springfield. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Vermont – including Springfield & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Springfield homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Springfield?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Springfield. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Springfield Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Springfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Springfield? VT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Vermont homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Springfield
VT Tree Trimming serves Springfield and communities nearby: