Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Johnsbury. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Johnsbury. That’s where we come in! VT Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Vermont – including St. Johnsbury & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services St. Johnsbury homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Johnsbury?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Johnsbury. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Johnsbury Tree Pruning Process
VT Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Johnsbury, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
VT Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Johnsbury? VT Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Vermont homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call VT Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Johnsbury
VT Tree Trimming serves St. Johnsbury and the surrounding area: